Sunday, November 1, 2009

Kristi and TJ Engagement Session

Oh my goodness! Well over a month since my last post! Well, we won't worry about that too much. I've got a pretty big backlog of Fall Pictures, Christmas Pictures, Horse Pictures, and all kinds of things that I'll be posting in the coming weeks.

First though, I thought I'd share with you some pictures from Kristi and TJ's Engagement Session at Brosh Chapel in Solon. Although the week leading up to our time together had been pretty cold and cloudy, we had a breakthrough in good weather. Clear blue skies and beautiful weather, when combined with a couple who are as fun as Kristi and TJ make for great portraits.

Here are a few of my favorites from that day. Congratulations to the both of you - I'm looking forward to the wedding!





No comments:

Post a Comment