Sunday, May 31, 2009

Zara and Troy's Wedding

A few weeks ago, Zara and Troy invited me to be the photographer for their wedding at Palisades-Kepler State Park. It was a beautiful outdoor wedding on about a perfect a day as could imagined for a wedding.

The ceremony was quick but heartfelt, and left plenty of time for what was really important to them: Family and friends enjoying the day together.

With plenty of much appreciated help from Becky Overath, we were able to have a great time at the wedding, and do what we could to help them remember the day.

The kids certainly gave me a workout... one of Zara's big goals for me was to get pictures of the kids. Directly at odds with that goal, the kids made up a game called "run and hide from the photographer." All the chasing after them was fun, and I think made for some exciting photos.

Here is a sample of the photos from that day. If you're interested in seeing more samples from that day, please send me an email, and I'll forward you the address where you can see more.

Many thanks to Zara and Troy for inviting me out that day - I had a great time. Thanks also to Becky Overath - you helped me out immensely that day!

Enjoy!




.

No comments:

Post a Comment